Behaviour Change Campaign
- The Problem
- People don’t spend enough of their time out and about enjoying England; and they don’t go to enjoyEngland.com for ideas.
- Predatory Thought
- Own a dimension no other destination can: the dimension of time.
- The Idea
- People have 8 bank Holidays, 104 weekend days, 233 evenings and 174 hours of lunch breaks on top of their usual ‘holidays’, to enjoy England. So don’t just show England, reframing it as a great way to spend your time, however long you have - and do so in a visually stunning manner.
- The Results
- All breaks were up over 9% on the previous year despite terrible predictions, the best August for years, website traffic up, and for the first time ever ‘enjoyEngland’ is their highest ranked search term.
click to enlarge
- Our latest campaign for enjoyEngland in partnership with LastMinute.com