- IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH
- When my son was very small he asked me about death. We were driving along on a sunny day. Suddenly the concept hit him with the weight of a cartoon anvil. I heard his little voice from the back seat say “Daddy, I don’t want to die”. ...
- DIFFERENTIATE OR DIE
- Gordon Smith didn’t go to art school. He started at 16 as a runner in an ad agency. Then he managed to get a job in the studio, then a junior art director, then senior art director, then head of art, then creative director. ...
- TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A WRIGHT
- A while back, Robin Wight was involved in a project that needed some careful public relations handling. The most influential man in this area is Alan Parker, founder and chairman of Brunswick PR. ...
- NOT SO ELEMENTARY
- Joseph Bell was a physician at Edinburgh University in the 1870s. He constantly taught his students observation and deduction. To notice every tiny detail and draw conclusions. ...
- WHEN THINKING GETS IN THE WAY
- Sheryl Sandberg is Chief Operating Officer of Facebook. She earns around $26 million a year.
- "I'm not a lesbian, I'm not straight, I'm not bisexual, I'm curious." - Alice Walker (Desert Island Discs)Time ago 7 Hours
- Something that sums up S'pore, for my friends and relatives (sorry about the pronunciation): "Kiasu, Kiasi, Kiakui, Kia boh"Time ago 9 Hours
- RT @Zen_Moments: The chief enemy of creativity is good sense. ~ Pablo Picasso t.co/gHyOLY7vTime ago 20 Hours
- @krparadis Not so farTime ago 24 Hours
- RT @antonyslumbers: Just ordered Predatory Thinking by @davetrott - expecting good things.Time ago 1 Day
- @willrolls No problem WillTime ago 1 Day
- @willrolls Some bits, but don't bother WillTime ago 1 Day
- @antclarkecowell A pdf of the book? Why would they want that if they've bought one?Time ago 1 Day