- IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH
- When my son was very small he asked me about death. We were driving along on a sunny day. Suddenly the concept hit him with the weight of a cartoon anvil. I heard his little voice from the back seat say “Daddy, I don’t want to die”. ...
- DIFFERENTIATE OR DIE
- Gordon Smith didn’t go to art school. He started at 16 as a runner in an ad agency. Then he managed to get a job in the studio, then a junior art director, then senior art director, then head of art, then creative director. ...
- TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A WRIGHT
- A while back, Robin Wight was involved in a project that needed some careful public relations handling. The most influential man in this area is Alan Parker, founder and chairman of Brunswick PR. ...
- NOT SO ELEMENTARY
- Joseph Bell was a physician at Edinburgh University in the 1870s. He constantly taught his students observation and deduction. To notice every tiny detail and draw conclusions. ...
- WHEN THINKING GETS IN THE WAY
- Sheryl Sandberg is Chief Operating Officer of Facebook. She earns around $26 million a year.
- RT @niauhl: Delivered this morning. Predatory thinking by @davetrott t.co/SnsASdL6p1Time ago 3 Minutes
- RT @sickonthenet: I just bought: 'Predatory Thinking: A Masterclass in Out-Thinking the Competition' by Dave Trott t.co/ho6Afy8pO0Time ago 20 Minutes
- Who will get 3rd place tomorrow: Arsenal or Gareth Bale?Time ago 1 Hour
- Don't go sarf of the river guv. t.co/6CYXOrbQXkTime ago 4 Hours
- RT @farnamstreet: "It is a sign of weakness to avoid showing signs of weakness." — Nassim TalebTime ago 6 Hours
- @gapingvoid She emailed me straight away, she obviously think a lot of you. And I emailed her back straight away too. Thanks a lot HughTime ago 7 Hours
- @richard_newell Exactly RichardTime ago 17 Hours
- @kchadda You give me too much credit, but a great ideaTime ago 24 Hours