- NOT SO SMART BOMB
- Hollywood often makes films about nuclear bombs. How someone got hold of one and is threatening a city. These films aren’t usually very scary because we all know it didn’t happen. ...
- JUST HOW DUMB ARE WE?
- HOW DUMB ARE WE? A few days ago I got an email asking if I wanted to be on a Channel 4 documentary about advertising. Apparently the government is worried about all the expected Bulgarian immigrants next year. ...
- IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH
- When my son was very small he asked me about death. We were driving along on a sunny day. Suddenly the concept hit him with the weight of a cartoon anvil. I heard his little voice from the back seat say “Daddy, I don’t want to die”. ...
- DIFFERENTIATE OR DIE
- Gordon Smith didn’t go to art school. He started at 16 as a runner in an ad agency. Then he managed to get a job in the studio, then a junior art director, then senior art director, then head of art, then creative director. ...
- TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A WRIGHT
- A while back, Robin Wight was involved in a project that needed some careful public relations handling. The most influential man in this area is Alan Parker, founder and chairman of Brunswick PR. ...
- RT @psfzh: Dinner plans have been cancelled due to better options @davetrott t.co/RD28PSHc3ZTime ago 11 Hours
- @eglinski They've got it on kindle too: t.co/1ROkaR3klXTime ago 11 Hours
- @eglinski My sister in New York ordered it from here: t.co/cYwvVEF8SgTime ago 11 Hours
- @johnpatricwoods not as far as I know JohnTime ago 12 Hours
- @eglinski You can get a kindle version here Don: t.co/UVdGQ1T3f7Time ago 12 Hours
- @seomers Here: t.co/fF7adLqQ44Time ago 12 Hours
- Look at those hats, if they knelt down they could be coffee tables: t.co/rD2SJgOJq5Time ago 12 Hours
- @seomers Fantastic Dan, well doneTime ago 12 Hours